RSS

1 Hour Battery Charger with Aa/aaa Batteries

1 Hour Battery Charger with Aa/aaa Batteries

Price: $22.19
Manufacturer: Energizer Batteries
Buy from amazon.com

ENERGIZER AA/AAA

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #53359 in Consumer Electronics
  • Brand: Energizer
  • Model: CH1HRWB-4
  • Dimensions: 2.95" h x 4.65" w x 9.04" l, .90 pounds
  • Charges 1 to 4 AA or AAA batteries in 1-hour, Easy

Product Reviews

Doesn't work
After using this charger only a few times it no longer works. When the batteries are placed in the charger a green light will come on and it is supposed to turn off when the battery is charged. If you have a bad battery it is supposed to blink on and off, well it blinks all the time now, even when using batteries that work just fine when I use my old Radio Shack charger. I emailed Energizer and they suggested cleaning the contacts. However, I've only used it a few times and the contacts are pristine! Save your money.

Discharged
My fault for not reading carefully, but why both AA & AAAA? I only needed AA, but that mistake is on me.

One hour charge - not. Well over an hour before the lights (all 4) are out.

Charger gets too warm for my liking.

Oh, one last little issue; the charged battery doesn't last AT ALL - and I bought two of these little gems; 0 for 2.


0 comments:

Post a Comment